Tuesday 7 August 2007

Is their an after-life?

why on earth do people complicate things, what we need to know is , is their a life and if there is where is it and how much does it cost. We might be tempted to consider renting rather than buying and it is always good to try before you buy.

There can't be an after-life unless there is a 'before' so lets just get on with it and stop trying to work out something that we aren't meant to understand. If thinking about this issue upsets or worries you then you're not drinking enough.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I am not drinking too much. So...cheers!

Anonymous said...

I mean enough! *hiccup*

morgetron said...

I think I'm drunk ...

I'm not upset at all.

j/k
-J

Toadee said...

here's why it's good to have a sense of community.

Morgetron is drunk, Chloe isn't drinking enough so if they share they can both be pleasantly tipsy

Head Cookie said...

Passes a drink to all those contemplating the after life and whether or not there really is one. I have to say I agree there Toadee I think you should just live in the reality of today.

Toadee said...

yay! more drinks