Saturday 7 May 2011

On going down

We should never be afraid to go down every now and again because the world is full of mountains and valleys and there is beauty in both.

If we don't now how it feels to be down we can never really appreciate being up and if we never fail we can never fully enjoy success.

Here at the CTB we want to celebrate every victory and every success but we want those victories to be real, we don't like being robbed of our success by manipulated results and low 'everyone wins' standards. Let's have a level playing field and fair competition so that we have to perform at our best rather than at the level of the lowest common denominator and our success has some meaning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog
and check again here regularly. I'm quite sure I'll learn
many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

my homepage bet angel